Appt this morning

iVillage Member
Appt this morning
Thu, 06-09-2011 - 11:39am

I had my 37 week appt this morning. I was a hormonal, emotional

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-09-2011 - 12:21pm

Glad to hear you had a good appt and you have a date set.

Cynthia

Community Leader
Thu, 06-09-2011 - 1:33pm
I'm glad your appointment went well and you were able to make a decision about the c-section. June 23rd is a great day... it's my DH's birthday too. :) Only a few more weeks and you'll be able to hold Calen in your arms!
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-09-2011 - 2:20pm
I REALLY like this particular doctor. He's always been more empathetic and is always willing to take time to discuss my concerns instead of treating me like I am overreacting. There are 4 doctors in this practice-- only one of them is very cut-and-dry. The others are okay. The cut-and-dry doc is actually my primary doc for this pregnancy. Should be interesting to see how he handles this other doc changing my appt schedule again...
I am going to go twice a week just because my BP has been trending upward and I've started getting more frequent headaches and some visual disturbances. I would rather them stay on top of it, and say "enough is enough" if the need arises, than to be brought into the ER bc my BP shot up one day, kwim?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-09-2011 - 2:25pm
I know! I'm so excited!! I think that added to my emotional status today, lol. After DD's premature birth, I never thought I would make it this far if I got pregnant again. Now that I have, I'm just overwhelmed with happiness, anxiety, fear (still, lol)...
That's awesome that your DH's birthday is the same day! Maybe Calen will cooperate and stay put until then, lol.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-09-2011 - 2:29pm
Glad overall the appt went well and that he is doing good. Hope the pre-e doesn't come back. 6/23 sounds like a good birthday!