good appointment today!

iVillage Member
good appointment today!
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 3:04pm

My iron level is 11.2 (it has been at 10 or below since they started checking) YAY!

Megan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Community Leader
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 3:20pm
Yay for the good iron level!! I hope your LO decides to get in the right position soon. Mine was breech at 28 weeks and then they 'think' he turned when I was at my 32 week appointment. The doctors at my office say the baby has until 36 weeks to get in the right position before they start being concerned about trying to turn them or planning a c-section.
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 4:42pm
I'm glad your iron levels have come up, and that you were able to do it without iron pills.

I'm right there with you on the breech baby - transverse actually (head at the top, belly down). My last on did the same thing and never turned which resulted in a c-section. This one is still wiggling around a bit but mostly feels like her head is in my ribcage. My OB has said they can flip around even at the last minute so you still have time. There are also certain exercises and positions for you to use in order to try to encourage them to go head down. I don't remember them off the top of my head, but you can do a google search.