Good appt this morning! A little bittersweet...

iVillage Member
Good appt this morning! A little bittersweet...
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 10:47am

So Calen is doing great and measuring exactly where he should be. HR was in the 150s and measuring right at 33 weeks (which I will be on

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 12:56pm
((Hugs)). I'm glad your appointment went well and the little guy is measuring on target. It's so fun when they kick the doctors, or squirm away like my LO did.
I'm sorry for the bittersweet feelings that you're having about having the tubal ligation done. Just try to really enjoy these last few weeks of your pregnancy, and know you're not alone. I will be getting my tubes tied as well. And if you do change your mind down the road it can be reversed (just look at Stacey).

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 3:07pm

:-(

Megan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Community Leader
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 3:16pm
Yay for Calen doing well.

I'm sorry you have the bittersweet feelings about the tubal. Like Donna said, it can be reversed and reversals can be successful (and I'm proof of that). :) Personally, I'd say if you aren't certain, wait, but I understand the desire to get it done and over with while you're already there and to be honest, even when you think you're certain, things might change down the road (I'm proof of that too). :) I had my tubal done as an outpatient surgery when my DS was 5 (in October 2007). I had my tubal reversal done in May 2010 and we got pregnant in September 2010 on our first cycle trying. So all in all, I say, try not to let it bother you too much. (((HUGS)))
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2011 - 10:04pm
Sorry about the papers, but the others are right.. But if not 100% sure what about an IUD for the meantime? Hope it goes well and glad he's doing good!