Jenna's 2 month appointment

iVillage Member
Jenna's 2 month appointment
Thu, 08-11-2011 - 10:32pm

We had our 2 month appointment today.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-12-2011 - 4:44am
gah....doctors....not understanding why you were worried about the reflux...derrr.....
Glad she's doing so well...Hugo's been rolling belly to back since 3.5 weeks old and everyone's really excited about it but good to know you have another early roller LOL! They'll be crawling around before we know it! Glad she's doing so well...you're doing a great job! :-)
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-12-2011 - 6:26am

Wow - she really is getting big - I was suprised at Angie being just over 10lbs when I had to bring her in last week but that was a quick check so we'll see what it really is today.

Cynthia

Community Leader
Fri, 08-12-2011 - 10:38am
I'm glad the appointment went well! That's great. I'm sorry she does have the deficiency, but hopefully it'll all work out since you know for sure and you've been doing what you need to do for her! A liquid form of the medication would probably be so much nicer than crushing pills!! I wish there was a liquid form of Bruce's thyroid medicine. :)

I hope things continue going well for her. I'm so jealous that you guys have babies that will turn over. Bruce won't do it yet. Instead, he wants to always be sitting up. He can almost sit up all by himself now. He just falls to the side from time to time, but mostly he keeps himself up. He hates being on his tummy for tummy time. He'll lay there for a few minutes and then just start screaming until we let him sit up, then he's happy again. :( He sleeps on his stomach at night though, so I'm not really sure why he hates it while awake so much. He can hold his head up when he's down on his tummy and lifts up his chest, he just doesn't roll over. I guess I just have a stubborn little one when it comes to tummy time. ;)
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-12-2011 - 9:50pm
Glad she's doing good and that all seems good overall. Hope you can get the liquid form and that everything stays good!