*** May Roll Call ***

Community Leader
*** May Roll Call ***
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 9:01am

Good morning ladies! It's May!! I can't believe it's already here. We'll be meeting some of our LOs this month since we have a few planned c-sections/inductions toward the end of the month and who know how many of us may end up going early rather than later. Goodness it's getting close...

Name:

Family:

EDD:

Do you have a name picked out for your LO?

How are you feeling now?

Any appointments this month?

Anything celebrations or other events you are looking forward to this month?

Anything you are dreading this month?

April showers bring May flowers, do you have a lot of flowers blooming around you right now?

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 6:36pm

Name:Ashlee

Family: DH and Furbaby Peanut

EDD: 6/14

Do you have a name picked out for your LO?Yep her name is Madison Joyce <3

How are you feeling now? Good most of the time. Getting more times when im uncomfortable, and Im getting tired really easily lately. Cant wait to have this little girl here!

Any appointments this month? Yeah probably 2, but the one I know of is on the 12. GBS test and fun stuff like that.

Anything celebrations or other events you are looking forward to this month? Well mothers day im excited for. I tried dropping hints to DH that I wanted to go out to dinner. But I dont think he will remember..sigh

Anything you are dreading this month? nope, just hoping she stays cooking at least 3/4 more weeks!

April showers bring May flowers, do you have a lot of flowers blooming around you right now? I wish! We haven't had any rain in almost 3 months. Very dry here. They are calling for rain tonight and tomorrow but this is like the 5th time they have called for rain and we never get it. So im hoping to change things up and get some!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 7:06pm

Name: Katie

Family: Stepsons Ja'Vaughn and Ashton, grandson Keegan

EDD: June 17

Do you have a name picked out for your LO? Zaydren James

How are you feeling now? Sad.. I miss my husband.. 3 weeks til the 2year mark of his death :-(

Any appointments this month? I have one May 10

Anything celebrations or other events you are looking forward to this month? I may get to see my older boys and grandson later this month, and my youngest stepson turns 28.. they grow up way too fast!

Anything you are dreading this month? May 21 (the 2 year mark) and May 26th (the 2year mark of his funeral)

April showers bring May flowers, do you have a lot of flowers blooming around you right now? There are some

Powered by CGISpy.com
Thank you Dedi and Kelly for my
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 7:46pm

Name: Kayle

Family: DH Jason, DS Lincoln

EDD: June 5th

Do you have a name picked out for your LO? Isaac Thomas

How are you feeling now? Lots of lower back and pelvic pain, but otherwise feeling pretty good

Any appointments this month? 35 week appointment on Tuesday (the 3rd), then 2 weeks after that for 37 weeks and weekly after that, so lots of appointment this month!!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 8:40pm

Name: Stacey

Family: Rob (DH) and Nathan (DS)

EDD: June 19th

Community Leader
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 8:48pm
Ashlee, I hope Madison stays in to cook for a few more weeks! I hope your GBS test goes well. I have mine on the 18th. Ick! I hope you get to go out for dinner on Mother's Day!

Katie, I'm sorry this is going to be a rough month for you. I hope you can find the strength to get through it. (((HUGS)))

Kayle, that tree sounds really nice! I hope your appointments go well for you this month. I have my 35 week this month and then my 37 week on 6/2. I can't believe we are getting so close!
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-01-2011 - 9:18pm

Name:

Family: