Milestones...

iVillage Member
Milestones...
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 12:29pm

Just wanted to see what everyone's LOs were able to do these days?

Ashley can roll front to back (though she seems to only do it when MY parents are around....silly girl)

She's getting ready to roll back to front as she will constantly roll to her side and lay there

And I believe she is getting ready to find her feet (she is always laying with them in the air now and sometimes her hand bruch them.....only a matter of time before she grabs on!)

She's also babbleing A LOT these days....and it seems intentional (if that makes sense)

Community Leader
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 11:10pm
Bruce has rolled front to back, but isn't really doing it consistently.

He talks and giggles a LOT!

He has found his feet and has been trying to chew on them lately.

He is getting really good at sitting up. He has pretty good balance front to back, now he just needs to get the side to side balance. :)
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-28-2011 - 5:06pm

Nicholas will roll front to back sometimes...it is usually only a couple times a week. He can get almost to his side going back to front but his arm keeps getting in the way.

He likes to look at his feet but he hasn't figured out he can grab them yet. He has a bag sitting by his changing table that he grabs the strap when he's being changed.

He likes to babble a lot, in fact we have quite a few conversations with him....when talking with him if you pause when you ask him a question he will answer you back. He will go back and forth for about 10 minutes talking to you. We babysat for my friends 8 month old DD and he got so upset that she could crawl and get to the toys he couldn't reach that he basically started what I think was yelling at her...it was hilarious. You could tell he was very upset but he never cried.

Miki

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-29-2011 - 12:39am
Zaydren has rolled front to back a couple times, and it ticks him off! LOL

He also talks all the time and if I talk to him he'll respond.

He also does the little pushups with his upper body lifting all the way up.

He can also sit up unassisted for up to two minutes.

He also can grab toys in his lap and put them in his mouth and hold them there.

He has the feet in the air but no real grabbing yet.

He bats at toys and reaches for them too.