Not so good appointment today

iVillage Member
Not so good appointment today
Mon, 05-09-2011 - 8:54pm

I expected a routine, boring appointment today, but that was not to be.

Powered by CGISpy.com

Pages

Community Leader
Mon, 05-09-2011 - 9:06pm
I'm sorry you had a bad appointment. I hope all your testing goes well tomorrow and the pre-eclampsia stays away so you can make it to June 8th. I'm sorry Jenna is still breech. Only a few more weeks!
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-09-2011 - 9:48pm
Oh wow! Sorry Donna! Hope the tests all come out better and that you won't have to have her early! Thoughts will be with you!

Powered by CGISpy.com
Thank you Dedi and Kelly for my
iVillage Member
Mon, 05-09-2011 - 10:37pm
I'm fine with her being breech, since it will justify having a c-section and will allow him to do the tubal while he's in there. I just really don't want to have her this early and have to use up my sick time and not be there for the kiddos at school.

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-10-2011 - 8:57am

Donna - I hope everything goes well today at the hospital and the pre-e stays away.

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-10-2011 - 11:00am

Donna, I'm so sorry things didn't go well for you today.

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-10-2011 - 11:19am
Oh Donna - I'm so sorry! Hopefully your tests go ok and they can let you keep working, but try try to relax some and get those numbers back down :-(
Anniversary

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-10-2011 - 1:29pm
Thanks ladies! So far the labs look fine, but still have to do the 24 hour urine collection and return that. The BP is all over the place, but definitely much better when I'm laying down. The baby seems to be tolerating it well, I guess that's the important thing right now.

Emotionally I'm a bit of a wreck right now, I just want to cry. It was strange going into the L&D department for these tests - they actually put on a hospital band (just in case you have to be admitted, I guess) and the freaked me out a little bit.

My mom talked with my dad and told him to set my DH straight on doing a better job of taking care of me and the kids. She said if DH doesn't start doing his share, she's going to come over and cut the cables to the TVs. We'll see what happens there.