How is your LO doing these days?

iVillage Member
How is your LO doing these days?
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 11:05am
I know we are 9 months or approaching so what are our LOs doing now? What amazing things are they accomplishing?
My Wyatt will be 9 months the 15th he is a charector. He loves to copy people, if they make a face he tries to make it. He isnt crawling yet, but he is just like DS1 and rolls everywhere its cute. He gets where he wants pretty fast I cant imagine how he will look crawling. =) He still has 0 teeth, but again DS1 was 11months before he got his first tooth. He is eating so many things now right now he is munching on graham crackers for the first time. He loves spaghetti and mac n cheese, as long as it is kinda soft he cant and will eat it. He even had a lil but of potatoes and scrambled eggs yesterday. We are working on the sippy cup, he aparently doesnt like any juice so i tried a small amount of milk he loved it, milk and water are the only things he will drink such a funny kid. Im going to have to lower his crib even more but am dreading it because my belly is just going to keep getting bigger which will make it harder to get him out. So what is everyone elses LOs doing these days?
Kristen
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-11-2012 - 1:34pm
Jenna turned 9 months back on the 3rd and has become a sweet but very determined little girl. She is crawling and pulling up on everything, she has even started to do a bit of cruising even though she really doesn't have the balance for it just yet. She doesn't cry or get upset when she falls down either, just tries to figure out how to get back up. We still need to lower her crib mattress - just need to find the time to do it.

She has no teeth yet either, in spite of the constant teething she does. She easts just about everything these days. She will try to get to any food she sees, and will "complain" if we eat something that she doesn't have. She still just drinks breast milk of formula - or ped. doesn't like other fluids to be introduced before 1 year.