Potty Training

iVillage Member
Potty Training
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 3:19pm

BTDT moms - when have you started potty training with your other kids? When will you start with your recent child?

New moms - any plans on when to start and how to tackle this?

My cousin's daughter is 18 months and has already pooped on the potty twice.  My cousin says this is only because her son (almost 4) uses the potty now so his sister is curious as well.  Just wondering if I should be starting with Ashley or what the standard is for this....if there is one?

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-15-2012 - 1:08am
Zaydren already is wanting to so going with it. He's pooped twice now and tells me when he needs to and often when he pees too. He'll bring diapers as well. I need to be faster and we'll be there too.