Thu, 04-19-2012 - 2:57pm

Anyone else have a walker?

Powered by CGISpy.com
Thank you Dedi and Kelly for my
iVillage Member
In reply to: hubbswifey
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 3:35pm
Wow! Go Zaydren!

Jenna has been cruising since 9 months and can stand on her own (as long as she doesn't realize she's not holing anything). But she refuses to walk without holding onto me - even if I'm not really even supporting her at all. I'm sure she will be off to the races once she figures out that she can do it though.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Community Leader
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 7:50pm
Bruce is taking a few steps while holding on to things, but hasn't tried making any steps on his own yet. He has been standing on his own though, so I'm sure it'll be coming soon.
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-20-2012 - 9:51pm
Ashley walks great when holding our hands and she just started pulling herself up without any assistance (but she gets stuck because she hasnt figured out how to sit yet). She hasnt grasped the cruising concept., but I doubt it will be long until that starts!
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 1:07pm
He is a strong boy.
Angie doesn't seem interested in walking. She sometimes tries to walk a little holding onto things but has no interest in walking while holding our hands. If I try to have her stand holding my hands she just sits down and crawls. I have the feeling she will be a late walker and just enjoy crawling everywhere.

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 8:33pm
You all will be close it seems!! The late walkers would be nice! He's been trying since 7 months. I was glad he waited to full on walk this long but dang! It does make some things easier though but where did my baby go?!?!