What size is LO wearing now?

iVillage Member
What size is LO wearing now?
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 1:51pm

Just wondering what size everyone's LO was wearing these days?

Ashley is in 12 month tops/dresses

And 9 month pants/shorts.  Some 12 month bottoms fit her, but most are too big/too long.

It makes it really hard to buy clothes because I never know what to get her for the next "season" since she's not exactly going by age and there doesn't seem to be any logical pattern to her growth.  And of course everything for next summer is on sale now....but will she be 24 months or still 18?!?!?! Grrrrr!

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 9:34am

hahahaha! I feel the same way about Ashley....right now we have her in 18month PJs and they are ridiculously big, but we say that it will give her incentive to grow :smileywink:  MIL found one pair of 12 month PJs that were too tight and made some comments, so we moved to 18m, but she's clearly not ready for those either :smileysad:

We JUST moved into 12m pants, but they're still to long for her legs so we roll them.....I think I just started refusing to put 9m on her anymore.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 12:05am
I know this thread is kind of old, but I was so excited to pull out a big bunch of 12 month hand-me-downs. Yay! I didn't think Charlotte would ever get out of 9 month clothes. Many of the dresses will still fit because length isn't so important when you are only one year old! :smileywink:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 12:05am
He's all torso. He's on the upper end for weight and middle/high for height. But sitting down he's the same size as my neighbor's 3yr old son who is a little tall for his age. They wear the same size shirts.

Powered by CGISpy.com
Thank you Dedi and Kelly for my
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-15-2012 - 1:06am
Zaydren is in 3T shirts for length and needing some 4Ts! Long sleeves are a little long in 3's but fit alright. But for his torso definitely a 3. Pants are 18-24 or 2T for long pants and 2-3T for shorts. Shoes a 7 and diapers a 6. Insane!