1 WW :D

iVillage Member
1 WW :D
Sun, 11-06-2011 - 10:51am
My c-section is scheduled for the 14th. A week from tomorrow! So here I am in the 1WW again!! :D

It's pretty similar too. Instead of looking for the tiniest sign that I'm pregnant, sore bbs, neausea, etc. Now I'm analyzing every BH contraction, pressure down there, & back ache for signs of labor.

Looks like I came full circle.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: katieqt
Sun, 11-06-2011 - 10:56am

haha! I'm in the 2WW. C-section scheduled for the 21st. So, just like you I'm analyzing everything. My doctor said at my appt friday "if you go into labor now, we won't stop it". So here I wait. Trying to keep busy, just like the first 2 WW :)

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-06-2011 - 12:20pm
Katie, that is too funny and you make such a good point!! 2ww, 1ww LOL Love it! How exciting for you though! 1 week away!! Good Luck!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-06-2011 - 4:58pm
Not sure if this 1ww is harder lol gl canr wait to hear birth story and see pics!!

Photobucket <a href="http://lil

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-06-2011 - 8:02pm
I am terrible at waiting. I don't have a date set and still can not decide if I want to do the induction or keep waiting for nature to take it's course. I too am analyzing every feeling hoping that it means the start of labor. Last pregnancy my water broke befor labor started so I feel like I am not going to know when labor does begin. My friends and coworkers keep telling me I am going to deliver early/any day which does not really help. DS was 8 days early so I am hoping any day also as I am so done with being pregnant and just want to hold and snuggle my baby girl. I need to stop thinking about it.
Photobucket