Baby's 1st Holiday

iVillage Member
Baby's 1st Holiday
Fri, 12-16-2011 - 2:15pm
What are you doing to celebrate baby's 1st Holiday? Pictures? Ornaments? Stocking? Etc?

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-16-2011 - 2:17pm
We used our Christmas card as Javk's birth announcement so when we did his newborn photos, we did a few Christmas photos too. We also have the Needlepoint Stockings from Lands End so we made sure to get him one with his name and I ordered a 1st ornament yesterday. We also will hit up Santa next week in his little Christmas outfit. :)

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-16-2011 - 3:48pm
My mom buys Christmas ornaments for each family member so she has one. My mom is also making her a needlepoint stocking, although this probably won't be finished till next year. For our Xmas present my parents gave us a newborn portrait sitting that we completed when she was 10 days old. We got some photos with big brother also. We might do Santa pics while in Denver, but maybe not. We will be taking DS to zoo lights in Denver, so she will be there also. We have 3 Christmas celebrations, one at each grandparents place and then our own at home, so she will have plenty of stockings, presents, and family this holiday.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 11:30am
Tammy, we have the Land's End stockings too! Autumn's was delivered last week. What cracked me up was that DH actually thought I just happened to find a stocking with her name on it. Her name is not quite common enough for that.
I bought some items to fill her stocking: a teething key ring, a rattle, soothie pacifiers, and a plastic bag dispenser that comes with deodorizing bags for diapers. We put her in a holiday outfit that coordinated with her brothers for our Xmas card. I also got her a First Xmas fleece sleeper for our traditional Xmas eve gift of pjs.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 1:04pm
Love those stockings!! :) Jack got the polar bear and his name looks so cute on it! We are stuffing his stocking with weebles lol The kids will probably play with them more before he gets old enough ;)
We still need to do Santa pics but we have a couple Xmas outfits to pick from. I got them on clearance over the summer and so thrilled they will fit...I'm good! ;)

Photobucket <a href="htt