horrible, frightening dream!!!

iVillage Member
horrible, frightening dream!!!
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 4:47pm

I did not sleep at all last night. I dreamt that at my ultrasound we discovered that our baby was no longer alive. I cried and cried and cried. I then called my MIL and left a message telling her the news. I woke up from my dream barely able to breathe because it all felt so real!!! I immediately got out of bed, ate a banana and drank some apple juice. I needed to feel that baby move to snap me out of the dream. I then checked my phone to see if I did indeed call my MIL. Well, I

Stephanie

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 4:52pm
I'm sorry you had such a nightmare:(
~JACKIE

MOMMY TO
~TRAVIS JAMES DEAN 12/6/06
~ALAINA NOELLE DEAN 6/30/09 EDD DEC 16TH
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 4:59pm
I keep having a dream my husband gets blown up in a bus and I'm there to photograph it..

None about the baby yet though.. Hopefully it was a one time thing!
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 5:06pm
My goodness Stephanie! I'm so glad it was just a dream for you. I hope that you have a very uneventful and wonderful rest of your pregnancy and delivery with a happy and healthy baby! :)

I have never had a dream like that concerning the baby but definitely had some awful realistic dreams about DH. Thankfully, my mind was obviously playing tricks on me.

Hope you don't have anymore!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 6:25pm

I do honestly have many bad dreams, but I have lost twins at 10 weeks, then suffered through years of infertility, got pg again 7 years later finally, and lost that baby at 10 weeks, then took 3 more years to get pg again and lost my son at 35w1d to sudden severe preeclampsia last March, so that's definitely where my dreams/fears come from. I told my old ob, who was a jerk, when he asked why I was there after I had just been seen 2 weeks prior, I said because this is my 4th time being pregnant and I have yet to bring home a baby so I'm a paranoid mess of nerves, that's why. I switched ob's after that appt!

I sure hope you don't have any more dreams. Hugs...