Hubby got to feel the baby kick!

iVillage Member
Hubby got to feel the baby kick!
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 11:57pm
The baby has really started moving and kicking a lot this past week. I love it! It is definitely an active one ;-) However, before tonight it was never kicking when my DH was around or trying to feel. Well, tonight he got to feel several kicks!

I think it really made things seem more real for him. This pregnancy has been so different than the twins - we have only had one u/s and with the twins we had at least on every two weeks - it has made it a little
harder to bond with this baby. Monday is our big u/s and that will help too. Last time I was only 9 weeks so we just could see a little gummy baby blob ;-) I really hope we are able to find out the sex!!

Breanna
Boy/girl twins, Ethan Neil and Gracyn Marie were born January 7, 2010!
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-18-2011 - 7:40am
That is so awesome Breanna! Congrats to you and your hubby!! How exciting!! My DH says he's officially jealous! ;) Good luck in finding out the sex!! What a special moment!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Sun, 06-19-2011 - 11:04am
I haven't even felt this baby kick yet, let alone DH so you have my jealousy too :) Congrats on your big U/S on Monday! How exciting.
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 1:12pm

Congrats!

Photobucket Thanks to mom2emsopmax for the bea
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 2:06pm

Yay! I think that's the craziest, most exciting feeling! My SO has only been able to feel the kicks a couple of times; but has been able to see my belly popping like a popcorn popper some days! Usually this little guy is active during the day, but when I get home & kick back he gets lazy too - which is unfortuante for my SO! I hope you get to find out the sex!

Tracie, proud 1st time Mommy to Jake! "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future" - Oscar Wilde