March Roll Call

iVillage Member
March Roll Call
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 5:55pm
Hey everyone!! I can't believe we've already rolled into March! Time to check in and see how everyone is doing! Name: Name of Pumpkin Pie baby? How old is he/she? Siblings: Milestones: How different is life from what you'd imagine life would be while pregnant and how it actually is? What are you looking forward to in March? Have a wonderful month!!!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-29-2012 - 1:53pm

Laila will be 5 months old now!! Starting to sit up unsupported :) Still bf like a champ... Wont roll to belly well though and hates belly time still lol... Look foward to seeing her grow more this month! Cant believe she will be 6 mo old in April eeks!!

Photobucket <a href="http://lil

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-10-2012 - 9:09am
Jayla and RJ is here. He was born Nov 23rd and going on 4 months. He is so actice and has so much energy!! It must be a boy thing cause my daughter wasn't like this. He still breastfeeds but when I pump he holds his own bottle until his arms get tired. I'm looking forward to RJ doctors appt just to see how big and tall he has become since his 2 month check up. RJ does not like my mother lol he turns his head when she look at him and cries when she picks him up, its entertaining to watch!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 8:44am
Kim and Aubrianna will be 4 months on March 22nd. Amanda and Tony are wonderful older siblings. Aubrey is almost sleeping through the night now. She goes down around 7 and wakes up around 1 to eat and then again around 5:45 rifht nefore I leave for work. So far having 3 isn't that different from having 2 except that we are now outnumbered. After being tiny at birth (4 lbs, 14oz) and being hospitalized for RSV back in February she is up to 12 1/2 pounds at her 15 week weigjt check. We have to go at least twice/month for weight checks until she is back on track. I'm looking forwatd to her first laugh. Aubrey smiles like crazy now and tries to laugh but she hasn't figured out how to make the sound yet. We also switched over to the crib last night!

Photobucket