Not feeling well!

iVillage Member
Not feeling well!
Thu, 05-12-2011 - 9:25am

I'm 15 weeks pregnant.

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-12-2011 - 10:21am
According to my pregnancy apps, that can be considered completely normal around the 15 week mark. They said to expect feeling extra tired and dizzy. Another idea is that you could have low blood sugar right now and you just need some orange juice or something with a little sugar. Happens to me a lot, even when I'm not pregnant. Try eating something, getting a little oj in you and taking it easy and see how you feel. Baby takes a lot of your vitamins and definitely using a lot of your blood and body to grow. Nurish yourself and baby. Hope you feel better!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-12-2011 - 10:39am
I have this every morning as well. I usually feel better after breakfast, but worse if I eat Too much sugar. I had to lie down for a few minutes this morning after my shower and before I ate. I've had this with all my babies, so I know it's normal for me.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-12-2011 - 11:26am

I remember this from my other kids... Hopefully once you get some food in your belly you will feel better and your not coming down with something

Photobucket <a href="http://lil

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-13-2011 - 1:19pm

Dizziness and fainting are very common in pregnancy - it happens because of the dialating blood vessels and the pressure put on vessels and veins from the growing uterus. Just be very aware of your movements

Tracie, proud 1st time Mommy to Jake! "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future" - Oscar Wilde