OTC 7/5: Who was shocked by today's verdict?

iVillage Member
OTC 7/5: Who was shocked by today's verdict?
Tue, 07-05-2011 - 2:35pm

Today, at 2:15pm, the jury came back and gave a Not Guilty verdict to Casey Anthony, amoung a number of rulings.

Photobucket <a href="htt

Pages

iVillage Member
I am disappointed, it seemed to me that it was pretty clear that she was guilty, however, all of the evidence was circumstantial, I just don't think enough hard evidence existed to convict her beyond any reasonable doubt.
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
I can't say I'm shocked but I am certainly disgusted! That poor little girl got no justice and that's unforgivable. The people on that jury should be ashamed of themselves. Just like with oh it seems a good lawyer beats the system everytime.
~JACKIE

MOMMY TO
~TRAVIS JAMES DEAN 12/6/06
~ALAINA NOELLE DEAN 6/30/09 EDD DEC 16TH
iVillage Member

Not shocked, but VERY disappointed.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Devasting. Where was the charge for endagering the welfare of a child? Why didn't anyone ask, once they realized "zanny the nanny" didn't exist, where the last time she saw her was? And if they were sticking to the pool story, where was the charge, sorry I don't know the technical term, for mis-treating a corpse? Why aren't they charging her dad with that then if he "took care of it"?

iVillage Member
Disgusted but not suprised needed more evidence of murder

Photobucket <a href="http://lil

iVillage Member
I'm with all of you! I told my DH and he informed his ship and not one of them could believe the verdict! Shocking...I just don't understand it. I totally get that they needed more evidence but I guess I just don't understand how even though they didn't know how she died, the signs didn't point to her Mother as the hand that did it. I mean 31 days? Really?! She's definitely guilty of being the worst Mother in America.

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
It is unbelievable! I know there was not a lot of hard evidence, but come on! All the lies, partying, her tatoo, waiting 31 days!! It is just ridiculous!
Boy/girl twins, Ethan Neil and Gracyn Marie were born January 7, 2010!
iVillage Member
~JACKIE

MOMMY TO
~TRAVIS JAMES DEAN 12/6/06
~ALAINA NOELLE DEAN 6/30/09 EDD DEC 16TH
iVillage Member
I didn't follow the case closely enough to form an opinion either way on this clearly unfit mother, but what boggles my mind is that she was found guilty of lying to police on 4 counts. Each of the counts she was found guilty of seemed like a cover up for someone not wanting to get caught...an innocent person doesn't have anything to hide.
Photobucket Forever Missing Our Angels ~ May 2010 ~ August 2010 ~ October 2010 
iVillage Member
I'm really peeved that her and her defense team went to party at a bar across the street and were seen through a window toasting with champagn...have they no decency? The poor little girl is not with us anymore. Such a shame.
I also read there was a major outrage to the verdict from celebrities...looks like no one finds her not guilty but the jurors.

Photobucket <a href="htt

Pages