Return to work?

iVillage Member
Return to work?
Sat, 12-24-2011 - 9:56am
When does everyone return to work? Are you nervous? Excited? Any concerns with returning to work? If you are already back to work how is it going?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-20-2012 - 8:26pm
I go back on Monday and I'm so upset. I really enjoyed being a stay at home mommy these past couple of months. She's still so little! It doesn't seem fair-- I can't believe how fast the time flew by!!! I have no choice but to go back full time, which leaves me away from home at least 12 hours a day with the commute. I feel like such a whiner and I'm sure I sound like one lol. I had a hard time with the other two but since I know she is my last, this time it's the hardest!! Good luck to everyone else that is going back!! I can't wait to see how everyone else is doing.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-12-2012 - 10:46am
I go back February 1 st. I can not believe how fast that is approaching. I am excited to see my friends and get back to work, but do wish I was going back part time not full time. I have pump breaks, but they are 15 minutes between back to back patients. LO is still up 1-2 times at night so I am nervous I will be exhausted.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-12-2012 - 10:39am
I was supposed to return on 1/10, but due to severe anemia I don't go back until January 30th. I'm nervous because Aubrey and I still aren't on a good schedule, she is extremely colicky, and we are both battling a thrush infection so I've been pumping for the last few days and bottle feeding. Also not sure how long I'll be able to bf because I have to leave the house by 6:00 and I don't have my prep period until 11:15.
Other than my concerns I am also a little excited to go back because I do love teaching and miss it. I do wish I could stay home longer though. After being off work since June I have gotten used to being a sahm and have really enjoyed it.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 3:23pm

Today was my return to work and i was so mot ready to go back, and i even took 4 days last week without pay because i'mnot ready to go back, but I can't afford to do that any more.

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-25-2011 - 12:31pm

I returned last week seems to be doing ok. She will bf fine after going all day without eeing me.. NExt few wks will be harder as i start increasing my hrs

Photobucket <a href="http://lil