Second False Alarm, When will baby get here?

iVillage Member
Second False Alarm, When will baby get here?
Fri, 11-04-2011 - 11:37am

Just got home this morning from my second trip to L&D with a false alarmin 3 weeks. The first time i was dehydrated but i did dilate from 0 to 2.5 centimeters. This time contractions were 3 minutes apart and i am so scared to deliver at home that we went in even though the pain was mild. After 2 hours of 3 minute contractions still no baby and no more centimeters. No progress. I am just going to have to stop freaking out about delivering at home and wait for baby girl to decide she is ready to show up.

Ok just venting. Thanks.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-04-2011 - 11:53am
My goodness! I can imagine that it is so frustrating! I had mild contractions that I barely noticed with my first and went in when the back pain was terrible and I was dilated 7. At least they have to admit you than. ;) I hope the next time they kick up, you can go in and something will have happened. Fingers crossed for you!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-04-2011 - 8:42pm

I feel for you totally. I am starting to have my 4th round f false labor, but I also have had 3 kids, and am only 10 mins from my hospital, so I havent actually been to the hospital yet. But at my last appt thursday, I was 2 cm, so dr. said to come in if they are 8 mins even if they are erratic since I was 4 cm with my last and not having any contractions....

Photobucket