Fri, 07-08-2011 - 9:40am

:D

Photobucket <a href="htt

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: sailorsbelle
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 9:45am
I'll go first. :)

Today I have dinner with a couple of wives from my husband's crew. :) I'm craving Mexican and another wife is due within 2 days of me (something in that water on the ship LOL) so I'll be in good company eating all the salsa in sight! ;) Than tomorrow morning, I am SOOOO excited because my kids come home from a week long trip with their Grandma! I am thrilled to say the least! I have spent all week in an empty house watching QVC, crocheting my baby's blanket and talking to the dogs! ;) I am STOKED!

A little known secret about me...I have a ton! ;) But one is that I do have a secret addiction...a really awful one. Hi, my name is Tammy and I am addicted to Vera Bradley. Like 150 deep addicted to Vera! I have so many, I can't part with them. I am one of the women that have to have the latest and greatest each season and I can actually name off every single color, what season it's from, what year, whether it's retired and popularity, etc. I'm shameful, I know! DH is relieved that at least it's not a Coach addiction! ;) The current great debate is whether I should buy a Fall color or wait till the Winter colors come out for my baby bag. ;)

Happy Friday!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 10:23am
Well, this weekend is mostly going to be cleaning. We have relatives coming up next week and my house is a mess. Taking care of an 8 month old, a dependant FIL and being pregnant makes it hard to get things clean around here.

Other than that, I do have a baby shower to go to for a friend who is due next month. It will be nice to see her again as I haven't seen her in years.

One fact about me....
Well, I am addicted to sci-fi/fantasy in general. Books, tv shows, artwork, etc. I just love it!

Oh and I do have a Coach addiction. Lol. I had to have the baby bag when I was pregnant. Now I have another large tote, a few small bags, the planner and I even bought a wallet for my fiance for his birthfday.
Photobucket Thanks to mom2emsopmax for the bea
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 10:34am

This weekend isn't going to be too exciting for us.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 10:43am

looking forward to my weekend,

This afternoon, I will leave work at 3, get a mani/pedi and a facial.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 11:00am
Wow! You can't smell! That is a little known fact on here. :) You and Katie should hang out...she can eat her hummus and smell like swamp gas and you'd never remark on how bad it is. ;)

Natalie, I totally bought, well DH did, my very first Coach purse last winter. I have ALWAYS wanted one but they are so expensive (I'm sure my Vera's add up too but I just can't worry about that LOL). I was SO excited!! I put it away when spring hit because it was black and gray and totally a winter purse. I wonder if I can talk DH into another one! ;)

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 11:01am
ER bound today for fluids. tomorrow heading to DEto see a band play :)

A secret about me.hmm....well its not a secret but most people dont notice that when i get angry the oraange ring around my pupils gets really dark lol. An addiction i have is texting, i never talk on the phone if i dont have too.my elbows turn in when i straightne my arms ;)
~JACKIE

MOMMY TO
~TRAVIS JAMES DEAN 12/6/06
~ALAINA NOELLE DEAN 6/30/09 EDD DEC 16TH
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 11:03am
Oooh glowing eyes!! So Vampire like! I love it!! Text me a picture! ;) I'd much rather text than talk on the phone too!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 12:51pm
Elizabeth, I used to live in St. Louis for 2 years before we moved to NJ! Oh how I loved Cardinals games!!! We got to go to one of the World Series games at the new Busch Stadium (DH got tickets from work at A-B), it was so great!

Anyway... My DS was born at Missouri Baptist, I loved my nurse there!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 1:02pm
Let's see... Tonight I plan to plop my butt on the couch and do nothing (other than snuggle with the kids)!

For the weekend, we are planning on taking the kids to the jersey shore tomorrow for the day. No other plans besides laundry & cleaning (woohoo).

I can't really think of anything great to share as far as a secret... I will just share that I am seriously DYING to move out of NJ and get back home to Ohio. Our house is for sale, I work full time, and my DH is never home - I just want to get home to my family & friends so I can at least get some help with the kids, and also so I can go back to being a SAHM again!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 2:33pm
I'm having dinner tomorrow night with my mom, a friend and her mom. (We've all been friends since me and my friend met in kindergarten...23 years ago. Wow, I didn't realize it's been that long!) We always go to the same Mexican restaurant so I'm looking forward to some good eats. Aside from that, I'm doing nothing but growing babies.

A secret is that DH and I met online. It wasn't on a dating site, just a random chance connection 6 years ago. Our cover story is that we met at a restaurant, which is where we did meet technically so it's not totally a lie. haha I think my mom would kill me if she knew! We have a small group of friends who know how we met, but even they don't know the full story...so it's just something DH and I can chuckle about. :-)
Photobucket Forever Missing Our Angels ~ May 2010 ~ August 2010 ~ October 2010 

Pages