TGIF Fill in the Blanks... 7/22

iVillage Member
TGIF Fill in the Blanks... 7/22
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 9:38am

Finally Friday!!!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 11:02am
I have just discovered that my belly is almost too big to drive...big belly and short legs make it challenging!

One thing that I will admit is I'm getting progressively more nervous about having triplets.

I would never ever do anything to compromise my marriage.

Right now I'd rather be with my hubby.

Fun idea, Tammy!
Photobucket Forever Missing Our Angels ~ May 2010 ~ August 2010 ~ October 2010 
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 11:12am
Thanks Kim! Btw, I'm so giggling about your new discovery! Jason asked me before he left if it'd be a problem, and I said no...I never thought how my little Triplet Friend would feel. :) Does Tricare pay for a Limo service for Triplet carrying Mommas? ;)

I have just discovered that my waste is larger than my husband's and his shorts no longer fit. LOL

One thing that I will admit is when we were trying to get pregnant and I thought that I could do this alone, I never thought how hard it would actually be and how scared I am that I may be delivering completely alone.

I would NEVER EVER EVER do anything to disrespect my marriage.

Right now (like Kim) I would absolutely 100% rather be with my hubby!! I'd do anything to have him home!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 11:28am
Could you imagine that call to Tricare? lol My mom has insisted on taking time off for each of my appts so in a way I'm being chauffeured...but her driving scares the youknowwhat out of me so I'm white knuckles each way. ;-)
Photobucket Forever Missing Our Angels ~ May 2010 ~ August 2010 ~ October 2010 
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 11:49am

oh lord.. I gotta think...

I have just discovered i can not see my ve jay jay anymore :)

One thing that I will admit gettin more and more anxious/nervous (almost third Tri and soooo not ready yikes)!!

One thing that I would never ever do, even if you pay me a million dollars cheat on dh.

Right now, I’d rather be Sleeping but ppl keep callin dh at early hrs i hate his job argh!

Photobucket

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Photobucket <a href="http://lil

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-22-2011 - 2:46pm
LOL Kim, your Mom will put you into labor! ;) Any chance she can give you a sedative before heading out to the appt?! ;) LOL If you call Tricare, 3 way the call, I'm dying to hear their response! ;)

Michelle, that discovery is a hoot and always a shocking one. I lean over real far and try and check a peek from the side...I'm going to eventually go at it blind or get a mirror otherwise I'll be heading to the hospital in Nov with a 70 afro! LOL

Photobucket <a href="htt