afraid of ultrasound today :/

iVillage Member
afraid of ultrasound today :/
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 11:51am
So this is baby #4 for us and we have 2 wonderful boys and a great little girl. I an afraid of my ultrasound today because we find out what we are having. Part of me wants another girl to even up teams the other part wants another bot as my daughter is a very sassy little girl and I love how my boys are all boy. So my fear is i am going to find out what this is and some how be disappointed. I don't know why because we will be happy with either one. Dang hormones are really getting to me today. So part of me says I should hope baby doesn't show us its gender and we have to wait until birth. Ok I think I have totally not made any sense now so I will stop.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 12:22pm
I felt the exact same way a couple weeks ago for our fun one. I really wanted a girl (as did DH) because I miss all the pink and dressup, however, my daughter is the only one and I wouldn't to take that away from her either. I was really afraid that I would some how be diappointed either way...come to find out, when they told me I was having a boy, I literally didn't even think about having a girl anymore. The thought never crossed my mind. DH and I were just grinning from ear to ear and "he" this and "he" that was just rolling off our tongues like this is what we always wanted. :) You'll love finding out and if it's a he or a she, it's going to feel like that's what they were supposed to be all along! ;)

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 12:51pm
Aw! You'll be fine! Sometimes I wonder if I'll be disappointed if it's another boy. But I won't! You're just going to be so overwhelmed and happy to know who it is you have in there! I know I will. There's no way this little baby could ever disappoint me.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 3:27pm

Deep down i really want a boy.

----"Never give up on something that you can't stop thinking about every second of every day."----

Chris 

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 6:59pm

Thanks so much for the replies ladies! I am alot happier after the ultrasound even though my boys so were hoping for a brother, we are having another girl so even teams in our house now!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 8:27pm
Congratulations!!!!!

Photobucket <a href="htt