belly dropped early??

iVillage Member
belly dropped early??
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 10:54am
With my last pregnancy my belly dropped at 32 weeks and he was born at 35 weeks... I'm 25w4d and I woke up this morning to a dropped belly??? I know babies can move all over, but that hasn't been my experience. Anyone else? Also... TMI coming... with my last one, I started pooping regularly right before my belly dropped, and this constipated mommy started pooping regularly a couple days ago.

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 11:13am

I would say listen to your body, noone knows it better then you do. If you are worried and you don't have an appointment coming soon, I say get checked Asap, to make sure you don't go into labor too early. Could be nothing or it could be something and you don't want to find out when it's an emergency situation.

Keep us posted!

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 11:52am
I agree with Lola. Only you really know your body and I'd give the Dr. a call and just see what their thoughts on it are.

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 4:06pm
I don't know Torie. I agree that only you know your body best. My belly seems to look different every day. Have you been eating more fruit or something that could be a coincidence? But, I also wouldn't want to mess around if I were in your shoes.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-18-2011 - 7:58pm
So here's what the logical girl living in my brain thinks... I'm sure he flipped because he's now kicking me up high. I have been carrying him higher than I carried Landon, however, Landon was head down from the beginning and never had to flip. Soooo, the logical side of me thinks he simply flipped making him appear lower and it doesn't really mean he's moved all the way into position so it is fine. Now, the paranoid pregnant lady that lives in my brain is thinking omg this baby is fixing to try being born in three weeks or so and it's just too early...

So, for now, unless I have reason to suspect otherwise, I'm going with he's simply flipped like he is supposed to.