Braxton Hicks?

iVillage Member
Braxton Hicks?
Sun, 10-02-2011 - 7:31pm

So, I've been having what feels like smalls contractions down really low (like feels like in the VJ) for a few weeks now.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-03-2011 - 1:14am
Doesn't sound like what my braxton hicks feel like...kind of sounds like the babies head is probably putting pressure on your cervix.
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-03-2011 - 12:12pm

Doesn"t sound like braxton hicks to me either. You should call your doctor and explain the symptoms just in case. Sounds like you might be in Pre-term labor, or that you are dialating.

At least call with the symptoms and maybe the doctor can tell you whether its something to worry about or not.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-03-2011 - 4:45pm
I will also add that it doesn't sound like BH what so ever. Everyone is different, but my BH causes tighting in my stomach, my BH also doesn't hurt. If it goes on for awhile I usually just rest and drink water. My early on real contractions made my stomach tight also, I had lower back pain and period like cramps! I thought they were BH til I realized they were going on for and hour and the doctor confirmed they were in fact real. As far as DTD, being pregnant haven't stopped DH and I but the spotting is fully normal. Also if you notice the area being a little swollen after dtd that can be normal also.

Jayla
12-8