cramps

iVillage Member
cramps
Sat, 06-18-2011 - 8:54am

I don't think I need to be too concerned, but yesterday throughout the day, I had some dull cramping going on. It was not like contractions, but more like I was going to have to go #2 (sorry TMI) I did go, but the cramps continued. I did relax when my son had his nap and drank lots of water. That seemed to help. I was just wondering if anyone has felt this or knows something about it. I almost called the dr., but it wasn't painful, just uncomfortable. I did not have any blood, but it felt much like I was getting my period. Today everything feels fine, just feel heaviness. Does this have to do with the baby growing? I am 20 weeks. Thanks for any answers :)

Stephanie

iVillage Member
In reply to: luvinlife100
Sat, 06-18-2011 - 9:31am
Hey Stephanie, I've had this from time to time. Last week they were actually really bad for a full day. I asked the same question and a lot of our members suggested being dehydrated or growing pains. :) I also feared it might be a UTI coming on so I upted the water like you, added cranberry to my diet and cramps haven't come back other than the occasional ligament pain. Good Luck!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
In reply to: luvinlife100
Sat, 06-18-2011 - 11:14pm
Sounds normal I'm 20 wks also and feel thus type of cramping from time to time. Especially a heaviness.