Delivery Room Dilemma
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 09-12-2011 - 3:44pm|
As I'm approaching delivery, I'm having a hard time deciding who, if anyone, will join me in the OR if DH is unable to make it. (He's currently in training, scheduled to be done mid-October, which puts me just under 35 weeks.) So far the drs are optimistic that the babies will stay put until then and we'll have a scheduled date, DH will be here and all will be fine. But the reality of pregnancy is that anything can happen at any time, and the reality of the military is just because he was told he'd be able to head here in an emergency there aren't any guarantees...and even if he could drop everything and come the babies may still arrive before he gets here.
One of my options is my mother. I love her, and God bless her, but I don't think I can handle her in the delivery room. She's emotional, freaks out over small things and I think she might cause me more stress. (On one of