Every little thing I do ends with Ouch!

iVillage Member
Every little thing I do ends with Ouch!
Mon, 09-05-2011 - 3:43pm
I'm getting so frustrated. I know a lot of you are on bedrest and maybe this is what you experience too but it seems to me that anything I do, I end up in pain somehow. If I clean or walk around a lot, I either get the bh (they go away after an hour) or really bad cramps. What the heck?! This never happened with my last 3. I'm now laying here with cramps after vaccuming just my bedroom. Grrr! I have an appt on the 15th but I'm sure it's all normal and they will dismiss it as such but this sucks! Anyone else finding it harder as the due date draws near?

Photobucket <a href="htt

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-05-2011 - 4:43pm

YESSSS!!!!!! In the morning I'm usually ok but by afternoon my boobs hurt and feel almost engorged, my ribs hurt, this kid has found some nerve that wraps around to my back and it's SHARP! Then, my whole back hurts and ribs...I said ribs....all of this is mostly if I sit. If I stand I get tired and my feet and back hurt. If I walk my hips hurt. If I sit my ribs hurt. The only semi-relief I get is if I'm horizontal on my side and we all know I can't do that all day so...ya. And this breast thing is weird! I mean, they hurt! Sort of like how I used to feel when I needed to nurse but obviously I have some time before that!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-05-2011 - 4:46pm
It's just bad that no matter what I do', we get back pain or bh or hips hurt, etc. Pregnancy is hard!!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-05-2011 - 5:56pm
Gosh, yes! All the time! While I sleep, my hips hurt so bad that when I get up to go to the bathroom, I'm actually limping. When I'm awake and sitting, my right shoulder starts to hurt, and the more I sit, the more it hurts. If I stand for more than a few minutes, I can just feel all the blood pooling in my feet and I start to get dizzy. And the other day, after quite a bit of walking, I also had BH and/or cramping (not really sure). It went away, so I didn't call anybody about it, but it still worried me plenty!
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-05-2011 - 6:52pm
Yes Tammy, I have been the same way. I hate it. It almost makes me not want to do the badly needed housework because I just end up on the couch trying to get them to go away. Only to get up and resume, and have the bh start again 5 mins in. And I can relate to the hip pain as well. They hurt so bad at night, I'm limping to the bathroom also. I did use more pillows last night to bed though and I do think it helped. Either that, or I just did so much yesterday that nothing was going to keep me from sleeping at least some. The next 8 weeks can't go quickly enough!

I'm also just ready to meet my little girl!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-05-2011 - 7:24pm
Yes, yes and yes. ;-)
Photobucket Forever Missing Our Angels ~ May 2010 ~ August 2010 ~ October 2010 
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-05-2011 - 7:32pm
This just sounds awful but I'm so glad I'm not alone! I honestly thought that maybe there was something wrong with me! LOL This pregnancy just seems to be so painful and so hard! Good Gracious! On a funny note, it sounds like we all need little powered wheelchairs or walkers! ;) We're not getting old, we're just pregnant! :D

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-05-2011 - 7:39pm
Ironic that you posted this...I was just signing on to ask about the same thing. I've had cramps and the usual pains that come with pregnancy before but for some reason today its intense. Did more cleaning this morning than I usually do in a day and have been having very sharp pains in my lower left abdomen...it even hurts to push in on that area. I never had BH with my first pregnancy so I don't really know what they feel like. I was starting to get worried since its happening even when I'm sitting still but there isn't any blood with it so I'm sure my doctor will dismiss it. I'd love any suggestions as to how to get them to stop though....I really don't want to have to go on bed rest. There's just too much to do in the next 11 weeks.
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-05-2011 - 9:14pm
I don't have any answers on to why and with mine, I wasn't having bh, just the cramps. But after a couple hours, water and rest, they went away. I guess it's my body's way of saying too much but I'm still going to mention it to whomever I see next week.

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-05-2011 - 10:03pm
Well you know my mode of transportation is on a gurney. lol
Photobucket Forever Missing Our Angels ~ May 2010 ~ August 2010 ~ October 2010 
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-05-2011 - 10:29pm
Same here! If I do any extra walking, cleaning, etc. I am in pain. My hips and pelvis hurt so bad and pubic bone pops. When I get up at night to use the bathroom I limp and after a long day I can hardly walk. I keep telling my husband I feel like a total wimp, but I really cant do hardly anything or I pay for it. Hoping the next 8 weeks fly by!!

Breanna
Boy/girl twins, Ethan Neil and Gracyn Marie were born January 7, 2010!

Pages