Extreme dizziness at 38 weeks 2 days???

iVillage Member
Extreme dizziness at 38 weeks 2 days???
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 12:44pm
I am a little nervous. Woke up this morning completely fine and about an hour later had this crazy dizzy feeling like I've never had before. Best way to explain it is like when you've had too much to drink and the room spins uncontrollably. I was just at the docs and my BP and everything were normal- no protein in urine, and I'm scheduled for a csection this Thursday. It's been like this for a couple of hours. I've of course googled this and have read a bunch of possibilities as to what this could be, but want to check with my girls -- anyone experience this?

TIA. Sorry for the novel.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-22-2011 - 1:15pm
Your blood pressure will change from day to day, hour to hour so it could be that which I'd worry that it might be pre-e. It also could be the strain on your vessels which is pretty common and totally normal. I guess I'd say, call the nurse or Dr. just to be on the safe side and get their opinion. I've had the room spinning but just when I stood up too fast. If it's going on longer than a few seconds or minutes, it's concerncing. Good Luck!

Photobucket <a href="htt