Holly pressure!! OUCH

iVillage Member
Holly pressure!! OUCH
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 9:38am
I have had some pressure before and remember having it with DS #1 BUT yesterday OMG.... It feels like someone kicked me with a boot between my legs!!
OUCH is about all I can say as I try to gingerly move about.
I had an OB apt yesterday and asked her about pressure (but at the time I wasn't having it this bad) she said it was normal especially with subsequent pregnancies. She offered to check me but I told her I was fine since my contractions have not been regular for about a week now.
Anyway, anyone else feel like someone kicked them with a boot???
Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 9:51am
Every once in a while and I have heard that the more pregnancies you've had, the looser those muscles are. I would, however, keep an eye on it becuase a lot of pressure can dilate you without realizing it and of course could lead to preterm labor. So, if it gets too bad, let them check you. :) Hopefully if you keep off your feet it'll help in relieving some of that. My little boy likes to ride low so I definitely sympathize!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 9:56am

Jack always had his head in my ribs. Literally you could see this ball pushing out my ribs (creepy) lol but Sam has been seen on US headbutting my cervix which I assume it what is going on now but yes, I will be taking it even more easy today hehe and of course go in if dosne't let up or gets worse. BTDT with the PTL

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 10:49am
I hear ya. I am not sure if this baby is head up or head down but I know this, he is so super low that he's always on my bladder and cervix. From the very beginning, they had to go down to the nether regions to just hear a heartbeat. I guess my body gave up this go round. ;) He's literally just hanging out. LOL

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 11:26am
Yep, although it feels like the boot is kicking my rear. This kid likes to use my colon as a punching and kicking bag.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 11:52am

Ahh lol that's funny. Sam is facing out from what I can tell so at least all punches and kicks are out my stomach rather than in my spine but my cervix mush be a nice cussion for his head or something. Little weirdo. :)

Yeah they had to do that with us too. I was freaked they didn't find it the second they put the deal on me but after a few they got him and then he proceeded to illude them so they had to chase him all around my belly. He was on the move lol

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 11:56am
Now you have me thinking. Mine must be facing out too because I have been so baffled that all of his kicks and punches come outwards which is why I posted about distinguishing body parts because it comes from all directions. LOL

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 4:30pm
Oh yes, definitely feeling the pressure and pain down there! I don't move around much, just from bed to bathroom, but ow ow ow!
Photobucket Forever Missing Our Angels ~ May 2010 ~ August 2010 ~ October 2010 
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-09-2011 - 4:36pm

I have had the pressure down there, and soreness. I waddle hardcore, and tmi but its super swollen down there, but i remember having that with previous pregnancies too.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-11-2011 - 11:10am
I feel your pain..literally. Sometimes I have so much pressure and pain it feels like he's already trying to push his way out. This baby is definitely ready to join us.
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-12-2011 - 11:02am

Oh I can totally relate to this post! I am feeling intense pressure and insane BH :-(

Photobucket

Pages