Holly pressure!! OUCH

iVillage Member
Holly pressure!! OUCH
Thu, 09-08-2011 - 9:38am
I have had some pressure before and remember having it with DS #1 BUT yesterday OMG.... It feels like someone kicked me with a boot between my legs!!
OUCH is about all I can say as I try to gingerly move about.
I had an OB apt yesterday and asked her about pressure (but at the time I wasn't having it this bad) she said it was normal especially with subsequent pregnancies. She offered to check me but I told her I was fine since my contractions have not been regular for about a week now.
Anyway, anyone else feel like someone kicked them with a boot???
Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-13-2011 - 12:41pm

Yep, and I describe it the same way! Mine started about 8 weeks ago when I broke my foot (fell off of a curb; baby is fine as my foot took one for the team). I was walking and moving funny because of the break; which I'm not doing any more but the pain is apparently here to stay. It's so bad at times that I have to sit with a heat pack on my crotch! I've also been taking 1/2 of a Tylenol 3 at night just so I can get some sleep, since any time I move that pelvic pain wakes me up if I don't take something. My Dr recommend a belly support to help ease the pressure on my pelvis, but they

Tracie, proud 1st time Mommy to Jake! "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future" - Oscar Wilde

Pages