iVillage Member
I don't feel pregnant
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 1:45pm

I will be 15 weeks tomorrow.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 2:00pm
Well you're absolutely right, every pregnancy is different. And just because it's your 2nd, doesn't necessarily mean you'll show earlier. With my 2nd, I certainly didn't show "earlier" but I also carried differently....my only reasoning for that is my 1st was a girl and my 2nd was a boy. My symptoms were competely opposite from 1st to 2nd...maybe you're having a boy! ;) Now that I'm on my 4th, my symptoms threw me for a loop because it was exactly like when I was pregnant with my daughter, M/S was WAY worse, and I'm having another boy! ;)

I know it's so hard for us not to worry...I still check my undies for AF! :D When is your next Drs. appt?

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 2:11pm
I think my next appointment is June 16. A long way to wait...but I'll make it.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 2:37pm

Hang in there, Jane.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 7:53pm
Yeah, I did go through a couple weeks like that. In between the m/s and when my LO started kicking around in there. :) I'm just trying to enjoy not feeling miserable from my pregnancy. I'm miserable because I hurt my back... but that's a different story! lol Trying VERY hard to stay positive and enjoy it before I get as big as the house. ;)
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 8:32pm

Oh dear, count your blessings! I think we have the same due date--I'd trade you in a heartbeat! This baby has given me every pregnancy ailment in the book and I'm only 15 wks! So much for the 2nd trimester "pregnancy honeymoon." What I would give to 'not feel pregnant!'

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-06-2011 - 9:34pm

I have not felt very pregnant since about 13 weeks and I am 16 weeks now.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-07-2011 - 9:19am
I agree with PP. I think it's just this weird in-between time of the pregnancy, after the sicklies kinda wear off but before you can really feel the baby moving. I have been feeling a bit stressed too even though I know logically that I have next to nothing to worry about. Although I feel the baby move every day, it's still very light and could easily be overlooked if I wasn't paying attention. I'm feeling much better than I was a few weeks ago. I look pregnant. Yet I still find myself wondering if everything is ok and if the baby is still alive in there. I think it's normal, although it's not fun. My next appt. is also on the 16th, it's not THAT far away... 9 days! (you know you need a life when you look forward to going to the doctor's lol)
Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-07-2011 - 12:17pm

I am 17 weeks 1 day today & i dont feel pregnant... other than the fact that i am just blah & tired all the time!!! i havent gained weight, i just can not eat! the doctor doesnt seem to be worried. she said that it will go away & i will eventually be able to eat. i have tried everything. including ice cream, yeah i know not the best, but after about 4 or 5 bites i just cant eat anymore...

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-09-2011 - 8:34pm
I totally know what you mean!

DD's pregnancy, my first, was textbook, nausea from weeks 7-11, heartburn right along... DS's pregnancy was exact opposite in that I had NO symptoms whatsoever until later in the pregnancy when I had heartburn. This pregnancy is mimicking DS's exactly. No symptoms whatsoever - except this week my pelvic bones have started to shift and it HURTS!!

When I was pg with DS, my OB said, "Just be thankful that you're having an eventful pregnancy; many others aren't so lucky." It wasn't very reassuring, but helped me understand that pregnancy doesn't have to be unbearable the whole time.

Thinking of you!!
Jill
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-10-2011 - 9:18pm
I feel the same way! I pull out my doppler a lot. Could your doc write you a script for one? Some insurance companies will cover a rental...
Photobucket

Pages