Opinions Please--I'm driving myself nuts!!!!!

iVillage Member
Opinions Please--I'm driving myself nuts!!!!!
Wed, 06-29-2011 - 12:19pm

I am in the process of completing my baby registry and all along I have been in LOVE with this Eddie Bauer travel system and have put it along with the matching play yard on my registry, but I was just online "baby dreaming" and came across this new Graco travel system that was just released in February. In reading the reviews (25+ reviews with 5 stars out of 5), it looks like the Graco one is hard to keep in stock and it's a different pattern than most out there.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member

As long as they are comparable in price an they both got good ratings It should mostly be about style choice because as you stated the Graco one seems to go out of stock quickly. I like the look of the Eddie Bauer travel system better and you may have more luck getting it when you need it.

iVillage Member
I personally like the look of the Eddie Bauer better. I've been doing a lot of stroller comparing and reviews and the Eddie Bauer's other travel systems have ranked pretty high so I think this one would do the same. I have also heard that Graco can be overly big and bulky but I haven't had a Graco since 1999.

Anyway, IMO, I would go with the Eddie Bauer. :)

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member

I was thinking the same thing with the 'bulky' description of the Graco. The shape of the car seat

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Go for it! Do it for the Moms who don't get to have a pink stroller! ;)

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
I say go with your gut. I've toyed with the stroller and carseat issue ever since we found out we were having triplets (mostly because there aren't many options), but am going with my first instinct on it all. I actually prefer the look and colors of the Graco but I have a feeling the EB will be a bit more sleek. :-)
Photobucket Forever Missing Our Angels ~ May 2010 ~ August 2010 ~ October 2010 
iVillage Member

Personally, I like the color theme of the Graco better.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I would go with the Eddie Bauer. I have that brand for my son and loved it!!! My sister-in-law had graco and didn't love it....although she said it was ok. Both are very cute!!! Good luck in your decision!!

Stephanie

iVillage Member
I like the look of the Graco one better. I feel like pink and brown is so overdone. You can't get away from it. Totally a personal opinion!
iVillage Member

We have the Graco travel system and love it! It is so easy to close/open and the infant seat snaps in and out with no problems.

Photobucket Thanks to mom2emsopmax for the bea
iVillage Member

I would go for the eddie bauer, just because with bold colors like you are going to be able to see every piece of lint, etc. with the more muted colors if anything gets on it, and you know what im talking about, it will more likely not show...

Photobucket

Pages