Pelvic Pain??

iVillage Member
Pelvic Pain??
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 4:43pm

Since last night my pelvis has been in awful pain.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: katieqt
Mon, 07-11-2011 - 4:57pm
For a lot of women, it's the normal part of pregnancy, especially when you've had more than one. Baby starts getting heavier, muscles are a little looser, there is more for him/her to push down on, etc. I've had this a few times in last week or so. However, you could always ask your Dr. just to double check to be safe. Maybe the other ladies will have more info for you. ;) You could try a belly support too to keep things lifted up.

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-12-2011 - 12:02am

Katie i been having this big time this wk (24 wks as of Sunday) I actually ended up in L&D on this past saturday (didnt post it i dont think) I been having alot of pressure and contractions.. Everything is fine must have been position baby is in cause its better now.. But if ur worried def give ur dr a call but im thinkin its normal for us BTDT moms :)

Photobucket

Photobucket <a href="http://lil

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-12-2011 - 4:13pm

I also been having this. This is my 2nd and I am 23 weeks. I agree with the others that it probably is the way the baby is positioned. My little one LOVES putting pressure on my bladder. That causes some problems...especially when I sneeze! LOL

Stephanie

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-14-2011 - 11:35am

I'm pregnant with my 1st; but I too have been having a lot of pelvic pain. It's really bad when I first get up in the morning, and usually is gone by afternoon. I'm going to start my prenatal yoga this weekend to see if it helps!

Tracie, proud 1st time Mommy to Jake! "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future" - Oscar Wilde