Sex? no thanks

iVillage Member
Sex? no thanks
Fri, 09-16-2011 - 3:16pm

Is anyone else out there feeling like sex right now is just too much work?? Sometimes I don't even want to be touched or kissed. I feel bad! Anyone else??

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-30-2011 - 11:28pm
I have very little desire... Even when I do, DH is on my nerves so bad that I won't initiate it anyway. I am sure it has everything to do with raging hormones, but I just have no tolerance for his crap right now! (For example: Him wearing muddy boots in our bedroom and bathroom the exact same day that I mopped and swept the floors - when I'm supposed to be on bed rest and HE should've been the one mopping and sweeping in the first place).
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-01-2011 - 7:37am
LOL Sara! You know as I read your post I was thinking, I bet you money that as thrilling as it would be to have DH home for some sex, I bet if he actually was home for any length of time, I'd feel the same way. He already gets on my nerves over the phone! LOL Hormones are killer and I just don't think I could tolerate his dirty socks sitting 5 feet from the laundry hamper or him loosing his keys and wallet for the 100th time even after I told him over and over to keep them on the counter. :D

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-01-2011 - 7:37pm
All DH has to do is breathe right now and I'm annoyed! I flipped out on him today because he left his stupid hat sitting out AGAIN. I put that hat away in the closet every single day - do you think he could have the courtesy to put it away just once? It takes 5 seconds! I swear he is worse than the kids!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-02-2011 - 10:22am
:D Girl you speak my language! ;) I swear, men really can be worse than little children! Although my kids are giving any man a run for their money. They just came in from outside and my 12 year old daughter literally dropped her jacket within an inch of the chair, kicked off her shoes as she was walking down the hallway and took off her socks and left them on the couch (something she's famous for) before going upstairs. WTH?! It was going to take that much energy to walk the items to the closet on the way up the stairs? And why do they keep leaving cups all around the house?! I could go on and on and with being pregnant, this is making me have a nervous tick! ;)

Photobucket <a href="htt

Pages