Should I pack a bag?

iVillage Member
Should I pack a bag?
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 2:40pm

So, of course I'm going to pack a hospital bag but, when should I do it?

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 3:01pm
I packed mine 2 weeks ago. It's always best to be prepared. Of course I have might still sitting open on a chair with a little list of things to grab last minute but everything that is packed now are items for the hospital that I don't plan to use in the next week or so. I told DH that I didn't want to because I thought I'd jinx myself, than he said I'd probably jinx myself more if I wasn't prepared. :D Of course now that I sit on bed rest I think to myself, well, I guess it's a good thing I did go ahead and pack because I wasn't expecting that anything could happen so soon since I'm not due till the 19th.

In any case, I'd say, go ahead and pack whatever you don't plan on using now but need for the hospital and add a list of things to grab last minute. :)

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 3:40pm

I

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 6:44pm
I would pack a bag now. Or at least have a list lying around of things to grab, so you're not trying totally unprepared for an early surprise. Like PP, I have a bag packed with trial size toiletries and other things I won't need now, and I have a list attached of things to grab before I leave the house.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 7:20pm
Speaking of those toiletries, I found this already made pack for women at both Target and Walmart. I think it was $5 but has a little cosmetic bag with shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrush, and comb. Kinda handy. :) Thought I'd share.

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-02-2011 - 9:03am
Pack it now.. Laila came unexpectedly so. Nothing was packed had to have friend bring me stuff lol

Photobucket <a href="http://lil