some questions....

iVillage Member
some questions....
Tue, 09-20-2011 - 4:50pm

I haven't been on in a while, I need to catch up but I have a few questions.

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-20-2011 - 9:39pm
Not really sure if the flying had anything to do with it, but my sil was in the same boat. She is due in a couple of weeks and at her 36 week appt baby had gone breech. By 37 weeks baby was back to where she should be. Sounds like things are going great for you (other than the breech part) and hopefully you'll be holding your little one here soon!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-20-2011 - 5:44pm
Hey there! I'm not sure about the altiutude change or anything but I do know that there is always still that chance that a head down baby will flip. When I went in last week, I was breech and I am positive that I had him head down for a while, than he went transverse and now the booger is breech. I'm 32 weeks currently and I asked my Dr. when she was checking and she said it's fine. She said we won't worry about it until we get closer to the actual due date. There's a good chance that your baby girl will flip again before the 31st. I'd try not to worry too much and since you're seeing your Dr. so often, I'm sure they'll let you know if there is concern. There's also some excercises online that you can do like putting your feet and knees up on the couch and beding forward resting your elbows on the floor. Sit like that for a couple minutes a couple times a day and women swear it helps turn the baby.

Hopefully some of the other ladies can help too. :)

Photobucket <a href="htt