Where are you finding the best deals on diapers?

iVillage Member
Where are you finding the best deals on diapers?
Wed, 11-30-2011 - 11:04am

To save you the legwork, we did the research for you and uncovered where to score the best deal on name-brand diapers.

Stop Wasting Money: Where to Find the Best Deals on Diapers- http://www.ivillage.com/stop-wasting-money-where-find-best-deals-diapers/6-a-366341

Where do you buy diapers? Do you have any great tips on ways to save money on diapers? Share here!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-19-2012 - 3:59pm
I have been trying to use more and more Cloth on Olivia, but am also trying to use up the 2 more boxes of Size 1 disposables that we have that were given as gifts.... Although, I suppose I could save one and give it to a co-worker who is due in April! LOL! I like Pampers the best but also like the huggies pure n natural. I clip coupons and then watch for sales. So, that way, you get double savings. CVS often has good sales, where if you buy 2 boxes say, you get $10 back...plus you can use your coupons. Also, I keep my eye out for deals on amazon.com etc. I also have a 19 mo old in size 4 diapers, so I buy quite a few!
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-24-2012 - 9:19am

That's an interesting article, thanks for sharing. I like how it breaks it down per diaper price. That is what I do too.

I find with Amazon Mom that the price isn't really cheaper or the sale doesn't include the size I need.

I usually buy Huggies at Walmart and Target with a coupon. If I try hard, I can get them around 19 cents a diaper for size 4.

I recently bought Target brand Up & Up which i'm going to try to use now. For size 1 it was about 12-14 cents a diaper and size 4 was 16 cents a diaper. So far they have passed the overnight test. If

JH