Anyone planning on using the MAM bottles?

iVillage Member
Anyone planning on using the MAM bottles?
Mon, 06-13-2011 - 2:29pm

I have been doing alot of research on bottles. I have 2 kids and also Nannied before I had my two so I have been exposed to a good amount of bottles. With my youngest ( almost 3) I used the MAM bottles. I plan to

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2011 - 4:38am

I've seen these in BRU and I did think they look cool! I especially like the self sterilizing thing. However, we have a ton Tommee Tippee bottles left over from DD (that were hardly used). She did great on them, so unless, the new baby doesn't like them, I don't think I can really justify buying a new set of bottles - especially as I'm only planning on introducing the occasional bottle once the baby is a couple of months old or so.

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-14-2011 - 1:30pm
I have a couple mam bottles now. I think I will try them this time and I havr a few born free bottles. I used playtex drop ins fot my first and they worked well and easy to clean only downside to dropins is buying thr inserts can add up on cost. It comes down to what baby likrs best.so ill try a couple different ones in the beinging.
Lilypie - Personal picture
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-15-2011 - 1:36am
The bottles sure are cute, but I don't bother with any of the sterilization stuff. Hot soapy water if I hand wash or a run through the dishwasher is good enough for me!!! LOL

If we do use bottles this time around, we'll probably use the cheap evenflo or Walmart brand ones and also the Medela ones that my breastpump pumps right into. Assuming I'm successful at breastfeeding this time! lol
- Caroline

* Wife of Eric (July 28, 2007)

* Proud Mommy of Allison Kathleen (April 14, 2007)

* Expecting another BABY GIRL on September 16, 2011