Been gone for awhile but hopefully back now!

iVillage Member
Been gone for awhile but hopefully back now!
Sun, 05-15-2011 - 8:05pm

So I have been away from the board a little over 2 weeks because so much stuff has been going on. DH was re hospitalized because they didn't feel he was OK after he was home for a week which I agreed with them that something was defiantly wrong, so meds were changed again and he spent another week at the psych hospital and while dealing with him I went into pre term labor and spend 3 days in the hospital so need less to say that was hard dh in one hospital me in one and my mom was trying to handle things with DD and both dh and I so thankful for her. Well we are both back home now DH was taken off of 24 hour shifts at work and put on 8 hour shifts so that he can get enough sleep because the doctors feel that may have been part of the trouble, I am on but on minimum bedrest and no lifting of anything over 5 lbs so hopefully baby will decided to stay another couple months longer, I had my 24 week check up this past Thursday and everything was going OK baby measuring well and I am now on meds to keep the contractions from starting up again. OK well that's enough for now, hope everyone is doing good and I am ready to read everything on the board.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

We've been wondering how you were doing!! I'm glad you got a chance to check-in! I hope the 8hr shifts work for DH and he continues to get better! I hope your PTL holds off and Miss Storee can hang in there for a few more weeks! Thanks for the update!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I am so glad to have you back! You were missed!

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-15-2011 - 11:41pm
I'm glad you got the chance to update! I hope your DH's shorter shifts help and your preterm labor stays away :)