Documenting Baby's Growth!

iVillage Member
Documenting Baby's Growth!
Fri, 09-16-2011 - 9:54am

Are you documenting baby's growth in a special way?

Babies grow up at the speed of light. Before you know it, that pea-sized munchkin you were handed in the hospital is suddenly a walking, talking, mini-person. We love these gorgeous, creative ideas from our favorite mommy bloggers for chronicling baby's development from month to month. Grab your camera and start snapping!

Your Baby Month-by-Month: Adorable Ways to Track Her Growth- http://www.ivillage.com/ways-chronicle-baby-s-growth/6-b-348107

I love these ideas!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-16-2011 - 1:49pm

What cute ideas! I plan to take a photo every day for the first year like one of the moms in that article did and make a time lapse video. I'm still trying to figure out the 'perfect' theme/style for it. I guess I better make a decision quickly as this little one will be here any day! I was thinking about maybe using velcro letters/numbers on a plain white onesie but now that seems a little boring.

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-19-2011 - 11:26am
Oh, FUN! I just love that idea! I hope you'll share it on iVillage once you have the video complete. So fun!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-19-2011 - 2:23pm

I will! It should be fun. Also, I just found this website, www.momentgarden.com. It's a really simple little page where you upload pictures, videos, and write in milestones etc, and it puts them in a little virtual garden timeline. It's very cute and I think it will be a nice way to share snippets of information with friends and family without having to create anything too elaborate. I don't want to use my Facebook page as a primary method of sharing everything baby related so I've been exploring other sites. I'd love any suggestions/recommendations for online baby books. There seems to be a ton out there and I just can't decide on one.