What are you 5 favorite things about Summertime!!
My 5 favorite things about summer are:
1. Grilling out with friends!
2. The sunshine! :)
3. Kids being out of school!
4. Garage sales!!
5. New show's starting!
1. Family walks
3. Cute summer outfits for DD :smileyhappy:
4. Being able to hang my laundry outside to dry
5. Light evenings
I get to sleep in!
The kids are out of school
I have no where to be
flowers (although we are in an apt this year, we will be moving next summer!
My five favorite things about Summer are
1) Mornings at the beach (or evenings)
3) Grilling out (good one, Kate!)
4) That feeling right before the afternoon thunderstorms hit
5) Fireflies--though I don't get to see them nearly as much here on the coast. I miss them!
1. The weather - I LOVE the heat!
2. Day trips with the kids on weekdays!
the cute little tan line my son gets from his swim shorts
1. The heat! (the way I despise cold/winter you'd never guess I've spent all my 26 years in Minnesota! LOL - but we'll see how I feel by July being pregnant with no working A/C!!! haha)
2. SUMMER VACATION! (going up north with DH, DD and staying in a cabin with my parents for a few days and fishing and sandwiches and no TV and lots of reading and the beach and.....
* Wife of Eric (July 28, 2007)
* Proud Mommy of Allison Kathleen (April 14, 2007)
* Expecting another BABY GIRL on September 16, 2011