Having my first really bad day as a pregnant woman

iVillage Member
Having my first really bad day as a pregnant woman
Sun, 06-26-2011 - 4:08pm

I woke up this morning really tired despite getting a decent night's sleep.

Photobucket
iVillage Member

That stinks!

iVillage Member

:(

iVillage Member
Uggh, I totally understand. It's like overnight a switch flipped and I went from being normal me (albeit very pregnant) to a waddling, hormonal, sweating, swelling beast of a woman. Maybe it's the heat, maybe it's the fact that I'm moving right now, maybe it's both. I'm just gross and huge and hormonal and I want my body back.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member

((HUGS)) I hope your feeling better today Becca!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I hope today is going a little better for you. It is hard when everything builds up on top of eachother--physical pain, physical and mental exhaustion, emotional overload....It's a lot for someone to take!

I was on the verge of a meltdown yesterday evening--I was hot and tired, kids were cranky, I was trying to cook a balanced meal for dinner (I LOATHE cooking) and all I got was whining about the food or my 20mo old throwing all the food on the floor. I looked at all the dishes I'd just created for myself, and burst into tears. I ended up walking into the other room with my plate, closing the door, and eating by myself. Then once I got the kids cleaned up I went and took a shower. By myself. After some deep breathing, I felt much better.

It comes, and then it goes. Hang in there....