How and where to resell cloth diapers?

iVillage Member
How and where to resell cloth diapers?
Thu, 06-16-2011 - 2:59pm

Hey ladies..Ive been posting for the last several weeks about cloth diapering..Well I am still planning on going ahead with cloth but have changed my mind a bit about the style of diaper I would like to use..Ive decided prefolds and covers are the way to go..the problem..Im stuck with at least 10 one size pockets that I don't want..(keeping 5 for nighttime diapering later on) and I also have 5 one size covers with snaps..Anyone know where I can sell them?

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2011 - 3:22pm

diaperswappers.com is your best bet. If they are unused, you should be able to get most of your money back. There is also a section on the diapering board here on IV where you can advertise but it isn't that active.

I also think it's a good idea that you're keeping a few of your pockets as it is sooooo difficult to know what you will like/what will fit your baby before your LO arrives. I'm keeping my options open with this LO. My newborn stash consists of pefolds with covers, some fitteds, a few pockets, plus some AIOs. I never could make up my mind! LOL.

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-16-2011 - 6:22pm

I was going to suggest either Diaperswappers.com or eBay. When I sold all mine from DD, they sold quick and I got a good chunk back of what I paid off eBay.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-17-2011 - 10:55pm
I love diaperswappers.com. Otherwise maybe craigslist?

I really recommend keeping your pockets, you may just find that prefolds are not for you and wish you'd kept the pockets!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-18-2011 - 8:11am

i second diaperswappers.. i sold everything i used on my DS on there ( atleast 30 + diapers in like 2 days !.. good luck :)

fam sig