It's Wednesday! Let's WHINE!!

iVillage Member
It's Wednesday! Let's WHINE!!
Wed, 05-11-2011 - 10:40am

Let all out ladies! It's time to whine!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-11-2011 - 10:41am
I just want to sit here and cry. That is all. There is no good reason for it. I'm so tired that I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, and I think that's what is just making me whiny, cranky and weepy. Jeez... I feel like a toddler who missed naptime.
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-11-2011 - 10:42am

So I went to a Mary Kay "Dinner and a Makeover" thing last night and it was a blast, but I woke up this morning and my eyebrows and forehead are ALL broken out from where I got my eyebrows waxed! HOLY COW! They burn so bad and are all flippin red and wierd looking! GRR!! I also slept like crap and my nipples are on fire for some reason! (sorry TMI!)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-11-2011 - 11:26am

I have way too much to do and am way behind in everything! On the work front, I am struggling to deliver on all my projects b/c it seems like I've missed so much time between children's sick doc appts, my son's wellness checks, and my own prenatal appts. On the homefront my house is a disaster and I am pretty sure YESTERDAY's breakfast dishes are still in the kitchen sink! On the family front I feel like I never even play with my children anymore b/c I come home from work, make them dinner, and then all I want to do is SIT. I feel like I'm letting them down. On the personal front I miss having my husband home, and I never take any time for myself--I look like $h!t all the time.

I would love a week off from LIFE--some time to pull it together. But it doesn't work like that, does it?

Ooooh....that felt really good to whine! Thanks!

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-11-2011 - 2:15pm
My toddler must be going through a growth spurt right now because I want to strangle him he's so moody! I can't deal with the tantrums at the drop of a hat. That's not my child, that behavior is unacceptable. give me my little boy back
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-11-2011 - 6:29pm
I thought I wasn't going to have anything to whine about today as we had a pretty good (if tiring) day out today. Well, I got home from being gone pretty much all day and dh was home early (yay), he took my dd with him to the bank while I lay down. Well, a few minutes after they left I decided the dogs needed a bath because they were stinky.

After some struggle, I get both dogs (I had to carry the 30 lber up the stairs- sigh) in the bathroom. While I was washing the second one- the 30 lb PIA to wash, the 12 lb yorkiepoo puked all over the place and it was putrid. The worst smelling puke EVER- I thought I was going to die. Good bye bath mat (not heartbreaking it was pretty old anyway)...

Then, I was just in a foul mood and took it out on my husband- who though a bit of a slob- is really a great husband/daddy etc and so good to me in general. uuuuuuuuuuugh. I am so ready to just get away from all this crap to the beach for a week!! Two and a half weeks to go...
 BabyFruit Ticker