It's weird to think!

iVillage Member
It's weird to think!
Thu, 07-14-2011 - 4:33pm

Its weird for me to think..that in as little as 8 weeks..Im going to have a daughter..I mean..I have two boys and as much as I wanted a girl I really expected I would have another boy..Everyone is super excited and Im getting antsy..2 months is not a lot of time when you think about it..and this entire pregnancy has flown by.Anyone else kind of in shock that we're getting so close?

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-14-2011 - 6:30pm

Umm...YES!! Altho, everyone thinks I could go any day now, bc of my PTL stuff, I cant believe we're almost at the end!! Being in single digits for weeks left is just crazy! I remember thinking in the 1T (when I was completely miserable!) that September couldnt get here soon enough, and now holy moly it's right around the corner!! It's kind of bittersweet, bc this very well could be my last baby and I really wanted to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible, but with how sick I've been and now all the PTL and bedrest it's been a little hard too! I'm super anxious to meet my new daughter tho! (altho she needs to stay in for another good 6 weeks!)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-14-2011 - 9:15pm

I go from sheer panic over not being ready to just wanting to have the kid here already!

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-15-2011 - 5:03pm

This pregnancy has flown by for me, too! I can't believe this LO will be here in just a couple of months! It's weird because the time crawled by when I was pg with DD.

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-16-2011 - 1:10am
Yes! This pregnancy has seriously flown by. Less than 8 weeks until my due date and we are SO not ready.