Just about ready!

iVillage Member
Just about ready!
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 11:54am

DH has put the crib together and we bought new sheets for it a few days ago, our new carseat arrived today, and my hospital bag is packed.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 12:32pm

Yay! That's awesome!! I love when everything starts falling into place! We still have to get DD's toddler bed so I can put the crib back together, but I've got everything washed, all my diapers prepped, the carseat cover washed (and base installed!), and my bag and her bag packed!! Bring on September!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-08-2011 - 1:44pm

Awesome!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-09-2011 - 11:30am
Lucky you :) We are in a holding pattern now. Baby girl will be in the bassinet in our room for a few months, which is good because we have to wait until DH can take a pension loan to build DSD's room downstairs, and that will probably be in November. My shower (ugh don't get me started on THAT lol) is supposedly at the end of the month so we also have to wait until THEN to see what we get/what we need.