Leaking...BIG TIME!

iVillage Member
Leaking...BIG TIME!
Sat, 07-09-2011 - 10:52pm

OK..Im know most of us are probably starting to have some leaking issues but holy cow...I woke up today with a wet spot on my nightgown the size of a baseball...and I noticed today that my breasts are incredibly sore..so I took my bra off and noticed several soft swollen lumps where my glands are and putting any pressure on them at all causes me to leak like crazy..we're talking already enough to feed this kid..What am I doing wrong..or right for that matter thats causing me to mass produce already..Im still measuring spot on to my due date so being further along doesnt explain it..Any advice would be awesome..thanks girls

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-09-2011 - 11:02pm

No advice but I'm doing the same thing.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-10-2011 - 12:15am

Glad Im not the only one..I feel like a drinking fountain..LOL..Ive been using nursing pads today and can't believe how quickly they soak through..

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-10-2011 - 8:18am

Leaking (a little or a lot) at this point in pregnancy is totally normal. As is not leaking at all! Whether you leak or not will not impact on your ability to BF successfully and it doesn't really 'mean' anything except that your body is preparing to feed your baby. Stock up on breast pads and relax! :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-10-2011 - 6:15pm

I've also had some leaking issues at night over the past few days - it was a surprise to me because I didn't pre-leak with my other two pregnancies.