Losing everything

iVillage Member
Losing everything
Sat, 05-14-2011 - 4:25pm

UGH.. so last month we had to burrow money for a family friend in orderto make it last month this month we are finally able to afford things ourselfs..and BOOM thursdaymorning I wake up with ANOTHER infected TOOTH.. UGH.. im soo sick of it.. I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day i floss all the time.. Im soo anal about my teeth its ridiculous but every 3-4 months a tooth goes bad on me. We can't afford a root canal.. but since its a back tooth.. they can just Yank it! But that cost 100 :( We dont have!.

So either I pawn my ring off and not tell my DH or I deal with the pain and not eatting. My detints caleld me in an antibotic and pain pills but its day 3 and nothings working :( Im soo depressed today. My brother who makes over 100k a year.. wont even loan me 50.. I have never asked my family for help.. or for money.. until now.. and I get told no :( It very much upsets me family is suppose to take care of one another and myf amily doesn't give a rats butt about me. Makes me think sucidial thoughts at that point.. Im not love enough just by my DH.. that is all.

Doesnt' matter how hard we try.. we will always fall short.

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-14-2011 - 4:58pm
I'm so sorry for the situation you are in. I wish that there was more I could say. Is there any credit card you have tha tyou can put your dental visit on? I know that is not ideal, but you can't leave an infected tooth in your mouth. ((HUGS)) and I hope things start to look up.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-14-2011 - 5:22pm

No.. credit cards.. I tried to apply for one but since i have NO credit.. theyw ouldn't allow it..a nd since we bought the house.. DH credit has been shot so we dont qualify

He came in from working on our car..and saw me soo distraught.. he was like babe im getting it fixed weds at noon.. I got the money. quit worrying!!! Im like its not that im worried im never gonna get it fixed.. Im upset that my family treats me the way they do. My mom calls mybrother and talks about me. I called her out on it today and she goes I dont have anything to say expect whats on your FB..pfft... When I moved out I just took our clothes.. so when my mom moved my brother Nick had to pack my old bathroom they found straight edge razors.. and they swore i was on coke.. I was livid.. I have never done any drugs.. on the other hand BOTH my brothers were highly addicted to coke!. At the time I laughed cause i was like mom if i

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-14-2011 - 6:20pm

Dad to the RESCUE!! I called my dad.. or sperm donor. Hes never done anything for me..expect walk out of my life. I also thought it was cause my mom was such evil he wanted something better. My mom is very strick she wouldn't even drink a beer with my dad or go camping.. nothing he wanted to do. She didn't allow us to be baby sat by babysitter cause noone was good enough.. my dad got burnt out. Ive stayed in touch over the years no much.. just here and there.