Thank You!!!

iVillage Member
Thank You!!!
Fri, 09-02-2011 - 12:53pm

I just wanted to say "thank you" to the ladies who are still checking this board from time to time.

iVillage Member
In reply to: mungojim
Fri, 09-02-2011 - 7:15pm

I am a bit sad about it too..I love ivillage and will not be joining the facebook group..I'd like to keep the two separate as some of the stuff my friends post may be offensive to some..I like to stay on neutral ground and I hate to see where our expecting board is now..

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 09-03-2011 - 11:14am

I think I was one of the last to make the move for the same reason.

~Jenn~

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-06-2011 - 10:35am

Hey Ashley! I just wanted to say I'm sorry I havent been around alot the past month! We've had a ton of internet problems and *finally* got them all worked out and then with Charlotte being in the NICU it was rough! I hope we can still go to a PG too and continue to get to know everyone! I hope we can all start posting more!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-07-2011 - 1:55pm
Hey guys - I have still been coming here - and FB. I think if our group converts to a PG it still may get better. It's nice to have all the different stuff in the different catagories. So it's easy to find if you have a question about eating - you can go to the eating catagory... and stuff like that. So in that way IV is easier. And our folders are a bit better - but they still left all the old unused ones on. I just think our page needs an overhaul... I guess once it gets converted to a PG it will have that?
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-07-2011 - 2:00pm
LOL - guess I should have looked before I posted. Looks like all of our folders now HAVE been cleaned up (due date buddies removed and some others fixed)... so nevermind! I still want to see it converted to a PG when it's time... When does that happen?